I’m so glad you signed up! We’re going to have a great time.
I’ll be in touch by e-mail shortly to welcome you individually. For now, I just want you to know I’ve received your deposit and registration and your spot is reserved.
What you can expect from me
In the months leading up to your Adventure, I’ll invite you to join a Facebook group or event where I’ll share more details about our destination and our specific plans. I’ll also send you a packet of information about your trip, including a recommended packing list and information about local currency, travel visas, safety, and more.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me any time you have a question or concern. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
I can’t wait to travel with you!
Check out some of my travel content:
- Can You Drink The Water?Is it OK to drink the water where you’re going? Here’s how to find out — and what to do if it’s not.
- Green Travel: 5 Ways to Explore the World While Minimizing Your Carbon FootprintBy Dr. Kristie Are you passionate about exploring the world but also concerned about the carbon footprint you leave behind? Traveling can be one of the most rewarding experiences, but it can also have a significant impact on the environment. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to reduce your impact while… Read More »Green Travel: 5 Ways to Explore the World While Minimizing Your Carbon Footprint
- 10 Tips for Your First International Tripby Bonnie Conrad Traveling internationally is an amazing adventure, but when you are doing it for the first time, it can feel a bit intimidating as well. As with most things in life, however, the right preparation can make a world of difference, and here are 10 smart tips to help you out.
- The Best Way to Exchange CurrencyIn the old days, travelers who wanted to exchange currency had to go to their bank and place an order weeks ahead of their trip — and banks built a profit into the transaction rate.
- What’s Your Travel Style? and why does it matter?The best place to begin your travel planning is to know WHY you want to travel. Here’s why.