Available August 8-25 | $250/week | or take the whole 2.5 weeks for $500
(That’s as low as $33 a night!)
Enjoy a spacious, comfortable city apartment near gorgeous Tower Grove Park and all the ethnic eateries of South Grand for an unbelievably low rate. (The catch is you’ll need to take really good care of it, because it’s my home!)
I moved in and furnished it during the pandemic, knowing I’d be staying inside of it 24/7 for months on end. I put a lot of emphasis on creating a space that would bring me lots of joy. As a result, it’s perfect for a getaway, mental health break, or creative project retreat. It’s also very nomad-friendly.
I don’t want to create an Airbnb listing because I’ll be moving in a few months. So I’m offering it here on my site for a very low rate, to people I can trust to take good care of my things.
Minimum rental is one week.
Here’s the space:
The apartment features:
- Fast fiberoptic wifi
- Home office with scanner/printer and small ring light/phone clip for Zoom calls
- Indoor hammock for reading and lounging
- Jacuzzi tub (two motors, it really rocks!)
- Self-massage corner: Foot massager, shoulder massager, massage pillow, massage cane
- Mini fitness/yoga/dance studio (mirrors. treadmill, free weights, jumpropes, bands, weight bench, yoga mats, etc)
- Comfortable queen-size bed with memory foam mattress
- Cozy movie-cave room (converts to full-size bed) with TV
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen
Here’s the neighborhood:
Absolutely walkable, with great events at the park and some of the best food in the city right around the corner.
I’d love to find someone who wants the place for the whole 2.5 weeks! Drop me a note at email@example.com if you’re interested. Please provide a link to your reviews as a guest on Airbnb or as a housesitter if we don’t know each other. Thanks!