We’re so glad you signed up — we’re going to have a great time! Indonesia is an incredible country with so much to offer, we can’t wait to share it with you.
Lauren will be in touch by e-mail in the next few days to welcome you individually. For now, we just want you to know we’ve received your registration and your spot is reserved.
What you can expect from us
In the months leading up to your Adventure, we’ll invite you to join a Facebook group or event page where we’ll share more details about Indonesia, and we can discuss flights, etc. We’ll also send you a packet of information about your trip, including a packing list and information about local currency, travel visas, safety, and more.
We suggest you wait to buy a flight until we’re sure we have enough travelers to make the trip happen! We’ll keep you posted on that.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Lauren any time you have a question or concern. You can reach her at email@example.com at any time.
We can’t wait to travel with you!
Lauren & Ami
Check out some of my other travel content
- Easy Indonesian Travel Phrases on Flash CardsWant to learn enough easy Indonesian travel phrases to get by, without all the extras? I got you. More than 700 regional languages are spoken in Indonesia, but 94% of the population speaks the common Indonesian language (known as Bahasa Indonesia). Here are the phrases I use most when traveling to shop, dine, and make… Read More »Easy Indonesian Travel Phrases on Flash Cards
- Can You Drink The Water?Is it OK to drink the water where you’re going? Here’s how to find out — and what to do if it’s not.
- My Favorite Travel Gear from AmazonIf you have wanderlust in your soul, you already know that travel is glorious — when it’s not a pain in the ass. Luckily, people keep inventing brilliant travel gear that takes our travels to a whole new level of ease and fun. These are some of my favorite travel problem-solvers, and I think you… Read More »My Favorite Travel Gear from Amazon
- Navigating the Waters of Living on a Cruise ShipHave you ever wondered what living on a cruise ship would be like? It may seem too rich a lifestyle for the average person, but you might be surprised to learn that it’s a real option for retirees or digital nomads. Today we’ll look at life and what you can expect regarding expenses, food, and… Read More »Navigating the Waters of Living on a Cruise Ship
- Protected: Resources for A Life of Travel: How to Become a Digital NomadThis content is password protected.